ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Together with her husband, Nick, she founded the anti-human trafficking organisation, the A21 Campaign. They also founded Propel Women, an organisation designed to celebrate every woman’s passion, purpose, and potential. Christine and Nick make their home in Southern California with their daughters, Catherine and Sophia.
Do you feel lost?
Disconnected? Like you’re just going through the motions?
A respected Bible teacher, author, and activist, Christine Caine knew that Jesus was her only anchor – and yet, after an especially difficult season, she found herself drifting, unsure if she wanted to keep going the way she always had and asking, “How did I get here?” as she struggled to return to the steadiness of God’s purpose for her. Where she once wanted to take ground, she now just wanted to take cover. It was a bewildering and disorienting place to be – one you may also have found yourself in before.
Writing for all who feel empty of the spiritual passion they once knew, Christine vulnerably shares her journey of turning her eyes back to Jesus in her thoughts, prayers, actions, and the hard questions she asked along the way.
In How Did I Get Here? readers will find refreshing candour, biblical insights, and relatable humour, helping them to:
- Identify nine signs you are drifting off course and learn how to line up again with God’s purpose;
- Ask the right questions about your relationships with God, others, and your own heart so you can stay anchored in truth despite the world’s shifting currents;
- Move from a what-if faith to an even-if faith as you discover how to trust God more deeply;
- Wrestle honestly with your soul’s longings so we can respond to all the ways God answers – even when it feels like he doesn’t.
- When you don’t know the next step to take, God’s grace offers a way forward. His hope offers an anchor for the soul. And his faithfulness declares that wherever you are now, He is ready to bring you home.